Falling leaves, pumpkins, warm apple cider... These are a few of my favorite things about Fall. Every year I spend the days looking forward to this most wonderful time of the year. I'm a fall girl by birth as well as by heart. I can't imagine a season more beautiful as the one Mother Nature covers in golds and reds... So join a wonderful bunch of ladies on their interpretations of what embodies Fall to them. If you came here by way of Connie's House then you are headed down the right country lane. If not please start at Lisa's House for a cup of cider and her amazing project. When you have had your fill of warm pumpkin pie and hot cocoa please head on down the leaf covered lane to Deb's House. Thank you for stopping by!
My project for this hop is a decorative tag. The materials are a modge podge of scraps and pieces and loose embellishments that I had laying about my craft area.
3. Sandy~ http://aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
5. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
6. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
9. Aisha ~ http://londonskyedesigns.net
10. Daphne ~ http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
11. Robin Lane ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
12. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
13. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
14. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
15. Holli ~ http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
16. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com