Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Taking my card making a step further...

I have been eyeing the Copic brand markers for card making for over a year.  I have about 6 of them but at 6.00 each the collection is out of my price range, and for a newbie in stamp colouring with markers I didn't see a reason to spend the money.  Well I have seen the Specteum Noir 6 pack sets at my local Pat Catans for about 10.00 a pack.  There are 168 total colours and the sets of 6 basic colours is all one really needs to get started.  Well today I bought 8 sets and brought them home to play with... WOW!! I love love love colouring with them.  Mind you now I am nowhere near being good, but they make it easy to colour with and actually make me somewhat look good.  So tonight after sorting, cataloging, etc I sat down at my craft table and started to play.  Let me tell you... They are a joy to work with and even my attempts look rather good.  
This was my first real attempt after I practiced hair colouring shades etc.
This was my second attempt.  The colours are just gorgeous.  Tomorrow I am going to get a couple of the 24 ok sets that they have to fill in some of the colour shade gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment