Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Stepping it up!

I am a cardmaker.  I started out scrapbooking my newborn 13 years ago and about 3 years or so ago I got the cardmaking bug... I haven't scrapped a layout really since.  Well I have always loved the outside of my cards, but the inside lacked a bit of luster and I never knew quite what to do with the inside.  I didn't want to make the inside plain any longer and was looking for ideas on how to take the from plain to works of art.  Well while browsing various card making sites and blogs and other social media outlets I came across a phenomenal lady.  Her cards outshine anything I have ever seen and she gave me so much inspiration.  The best part... Her inside of her cards was just the idea I was looking for... Bev! If you ever get hours upon hours of time... browse her blog.  Her cards are simply.... STUNNING beyond words.  I want to thank her for inspiring me on how to take the inside of my card and make it look like an extension of the outside.  With that said I have assembled three cards today alone... Well they are not complete as I need to colour the images with my Spectrum Noir markers and then embellish if need be.  When those are done I am taking another step... A rather scary step for me but one that came to me while a friend and I were discussing a video game that my daughter bought and was never returned for credit.. He offered to post it on Ebay for me... With that said... I am going to create cards for him to post on EBay and we will share in the profits.  He can use his money for whatever... Me... Well one can never have enough pretty things to run her hands through and create with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment