Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Update

So much going on.. Been awhile since I have been able to post anything. I started my Etsy shop. No bites so far, but it didn't hurt to try. I have been practicing almost daily with my Spectrum Noir markers trying to advance from my newbie state. I have experimented with Sepia and colouring shear fabric and shear wings. Saturated Canary and Magnolia have been my stamps of choice for practicing these new techniques. I am also getting ready to end my work days at one store and start a whole new career at another within the same company but one that is 5 minutes from home as opposed to 45 minutes. I am going to miss so many people but I also know that starting this new path is where I need to be for me. There is so much drama and angst at my old store and moving to a new store is a breath of fresh air. I have worked there off and on for the past three weeks and I have loved every minute of my time there. It didn't seem like a choir to go in and work 8 hours and then come home. So tomorrow I am off yet again and the Hubby is working about 6 hours mid day tomorrow so I am going to bury myself into a new project I am working on. I have several birthdays coming up in the next few months and I need to get some cards done for those as well as think and I do mean think about the coming holidays and decide on some card designs for those as well. I know I seem to be rushing the year along, but I am eager for summer to get started and over with so I can enjoy my fall getaway to Amish Country in Berlin, Ohio. That is my goal.. To get through this summer and enjoy my last vacation of the year with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment