Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hi!

Ok so that is not a very exciting post title, but it is the title of today's piece of creative art I made today.  This one is a simple single sided card that says simply... Hi!  I had alot of fun creating this one.. I decided to go with the one sided 6x6 because I felt there was not really much else that needed to be said.   Just a simple Hi to let someone know you are thinking of them...


Recipe

White Wash Antique Vanity Belle by Coredinations
Once Upon A Springtime Collection by Graphic 45
Pink Ribbon by Beachwood ltd.
Tea Dye and Tattered Rose Distress Ink Tim Holtz by Ranger Industries
Stamps by Digidi's and Close To My Heart
Brads by Misc.
Pretty In Pink Pearls by Queen and Co
Flowers by Petaloo

Thank you for stopping by and staying awhile... Brightest Blessings to you !

No comments:

Post a Comment