Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Smiles are Contagious!

Well here is my first card that I have ever created using the world of digital stamps.  I was always hesitant until I found a most amazing artist who caters to my love of little girlie girl stamps.  If you get a chance you must visit her site and take a leap into the world of Digital Stamps. Please visit Di at her shop and her blog.  Now on with my creation.....



Recipe:
Cardstock: Coredinations
Patterened Paper: Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection
Ribbon: Greenbrier Int
Stamps: Inkadinkado Thoughts for the day
              Di: Hello Bunny
              See D's: Narrative Elements
Coloring: Staedtler Water Color Pencils
Ink: Ranger Industries Tim Holts Distress Ink Vintage Photo
        Stewart Superior India Ink
The die cuts are also from the Graphic 45 Paper Collection.  They come with some amazing die cuts and tags and other various accesories.

Thank you for stopping by and saying Hello.... Until next time... Brightest Blessings to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment