Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Halloween Tag Challenge at The Crafty Corner on Facebook

 
I created this tag for the Weekly Challenge # 8 on the Crafty Corners Facebook Page.  Anything Fall and Halloween gives me more than enough inspiration to create.  Something I have been in short supply of, of late.  Add in a little Disney Music on Pandora and I am doing an awesome job of creating today.
 
 

Spooky Recipe
Cardstock : Black Magic Coredinations
Patterened Paper: Halloween Collection Me and My Big Ideas
Crow Die Cut: QK Silhouette File
Coroner's Tag: Celebrate It
Journal Sticker: Making memories Spellbound Collection
Chipboard Banner: K&Company Haunted Collection
Stamp Ink: Moonlight by Tsukeneko
Leaves and Flowers: Recollections
Ribbon: Holiday Inspirations
Stamp: Tricks and Treats Collection : See D's


No comments:

Post a Comment